Deadline for abstract submission has been extended to: Friday, July 2oth, 2018
To submit your abstract kindly click on this link:
Please submit Form by midnight Atlantic time on Friday, July 20th 2018 to:
Lee Singleton, Academic Life Coordinator, email: Lee_singleton@cbu.ca
Abstracts should ideally address (but are not restricted to) the conference theme and conference objectives:
- To increase awareness about culturally diverse student learning needs in undergraduate studies
- To review pedagogical approaches to teaching culturally diverse groups.
- To apply pedagogical approaches that ensure undergraduate nursing students develop culturally competent skills for practice.
- To meet educational requirements for a culturally diverse nursing curriculum.
- To promote the delivery of culturally congruent nursing education to students belonging to diverse cultures
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are welcome in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the abstract submission form
- Abstracts will be blinded and peer reviewed.
- All accepted abstract presenters must register for the ARCASN Conference and pay the appropriate registration fee.
- Presenters will be notified by Friday, August 10th 2018
- Presentations will be 25 minutes in length (20 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions).
- Poster Presentations: Maximum size for posters is 3 feet (high) x 4 feet (wide). The presenter stands by her/his poster to answer questions and discuss the project. Posters will be displayed over the two days of the conference.
 Nous regrettons de vous informer qu’en raison des ressources limitées (personnelles et financières), que l’appel pour abrégés ainsi que toute autre documentation reliée de la conférence annuelle de l’AÉSI-RA en 2018 ne seront pas traduits en français. Nous sommes désolées de l’inconvénient que cela peut vous occasionner.
We regret to inform you that we do not have the resources (personal or financial) to have the call for abstracts or other documentation for translation from French into English into French. We apologize for this inconvenience.