Coming from someone who has a serious need for speed, Go Karting is one of my favorite summertime adventures to have! There is something so fantastic about pretending to be a race car driver for an hour, that is why we want you to give it a try! Depending on where you are on the island your source of Go Karting can differ, but for us we recommend going with Fast Go Kart Rentals on Grand Lake Road! This is my favorite place to go Go Karting on the Island! They also happen to be a part of the Ultimate #CBUStaycation Grand Prize Package ;)!
- From Sydney, take Grand Lake Road towards (but not passed) Cape Breton University
- After passing the Cape Breton Drive-In Theatre on your right you will shortly see a sign for Fast Go Karting Rentals on your left
- Turn left onto Wash Plant Access Road
- If you’ve reached the Ultramar Gas Station you have gone too far. It is right before the Gas station on your left.
- Once you’ve turned left onto Wash Plant follow the signs into what seems to be someone else’s business. You will see the Fast Go Karting track at the back off to the right.
Expect to pay roughly $25 dollars. This can seem pricey but again I assure you, it is very worth as they are a high quality track and cars! Have fun and tag us in your pictures!
After you’ve completed this challenge, make sure you snap a picture and share it to qualify for the Ultimate #CBUStaycation Package, which includes: