Mary Ann Falls is a popular waterfall location right outside of Ingonish. It’s a beautiful fresh water swim that can cool off any amount of summer heat in a moment. It is also known as a fun place to do a little beginner cliff jumping. It can be hard to find directions and information about it on the internet but we have the inside scoop for you!
Directions (From Sydney):
- Take the Cabot Trail towards Ingonish
- Drive through Ingonish – you will exit the national park and re-enter it
- After re-entering the park you will pass Broad Cove Campground on your right
- Less than half a km after passing Broad Cove Campground you will see a sign for Mary Ann Falls on your left
- Immediately the road splits: veer to the right as the left takes you to Warren Lake
- You will be driving down this dirt road for about 6 km
- You will see a sign for the Mary Ann Falls trail head – park and make your way to the falls!
After you’ve completed this challenge, make sure you snap a picture and share it to qualify for the Ultimate #CBUStaycation Package, which includes: