Find the waterfall at Black Brook Beach
For those of you who are not from the Island, Ingonish is an extremely popular destination for locals during the summer. The BEST beach (in my opinion) in Ingonish is Black Brook Beach. A small beach area protected by a beautiful rock face, crystal clear water with a sandy bottom ( most of the time) and generally some form of waves to play in. There is also a waterfall to venture off to as well as a little mini hike beside this waterfall. It’s the perfect beach to go to for those who don’t like to sit still!
We want you to:
- Find this waterfall!! It won’t be hard to find, you just need to wander for a moment or two down the beach.
- Find the mini hike while you’re at it!
How to find Black Brook Beach (from Sydney):
- Head towards Ingonish on the Cabot Trail
- Pass Ingonish and head towards Neil’s Harbour
- About 10 minutes passed Ingonish there will be a sign on your right for Black Brook Beach
After you’ve completed this challenge, make sure you snap a picture and share it to qualify for the Ultimate #CBUStaycation Package, which includes: