You can get your CBU student ID as soon as you’ve registered for courses. Many students put off getting their IDs until classes are underway, but here are our top 5 reasons NOT to delay until then and, instead, get your ID today!
- Nothing says “I’m officially a university student!” like your student ID card, so get it early and savour the feeling!
- You can avoid longer lines in the Registrar’s Office once classes begin by popping in now to get your ID when line-ups are much shorter or non-existent!
- Student discounts
- Your student ID card will get you all-day discounts at the mall at CBU Students’ Day @ Mayflower Mall on Saturday Sept. 12th, so get your ID early to ensure you won’t miss out
- You can start using your ID now for ongoing local discounts (e.g., 10% off groceries at Superstore & Sobeys on Tuesdays, 15% off Maritime Bus student tickets, and technology & banking discounts, to name a few!).
- You’ll need it for a LOT of purposes on campus – to get free access to the fitness facility and free admission to CBU basketball and soccer games, to get into events at The Pit, to write tests/exams, to get food if you have a meal plan, and to borrow materials and book study rooms at the CBU Library – so get your ID early to be set from the start to study, eat, and socialize!
- And finally – You can get your ID picture taken while you still have a tan!
When: Mon.–Thurs. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm & Fri. 9 am – 4 pm
Where: Registrar’s Office (Marvin Harvey Building)