Job/Project Description: Career Services Project(s) Assistant
Assist Career Services staff in the planning and delivery of services/events to create positive experiences that could ultimately affect students’ decisions/lives during and post-university.
- Increase student awareness of the Centre and its services /events through social media and in-person promotion
- Assist in the set-up and delivery of Student Services functions/events
- Compare/contrast Career Services websites and service offerings at other institutions and aid in the enhancement of our own
- Friendly and reliable 2nd or 3rd student preferred who displays good time management
- Well-organized student with respect for confidentiality and possesses excellent communication skills
- Exceptional computer/website development/social media / and research skills
- Researching websites of other Career Services Centres, comparing and contrasting services
- Updating website content and promotion of services and events
- Assisting as needed with Career Services/Student Services functions
Start Date: September 19
End Date: April 2017
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: email@example.com Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/