Tradesman Bookkeeper, Anne Halsey Historic Restoration
74 King Street Box 871
Lunenburg, Nova Scotia B0J 2C0
Heritage Carpentry, Masonry, Painting and Restoration Services.
- Some bookkeeping would be an asset.
- Fluent in English and Arabic/Punjabi would be an asset.
- Physically fit.
- Interest in OHSA studies would also be a strong consideration.
- Processing weekly pay and accounting.
- Working on site getting trades related exposure.
- Heath & Safety Training and exposure to facilitation and overseeing same on sites.
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Please apply through the following link: http://ssbdc.ca/jobs/