What is the opportunity?
As a Supplier Coordinator & Role Base user Access Analyst, you will be primary contact for Third Party Service Provider acting as liaison for all issues, escalations and queries. You will be responsible for granting/maintaining user base system accesses for both Supplier and Finance Shared Services employees. You will also be accountable for producing/ maintaining all documentation related to Third Party Service Provider processes – including SLA agreements and metrics.
What do you need to succeed?
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (with emphasis on Excel)
- Understanding of eGL suite of applications (PeopleSoft, Fibrs)
- Understanding of Cluster 7 Application
What will you do?
- Establish, develop and maintain a strong relationship with Supplier and other business partners, both internal and external as per Global Resourcing Governance (examples: Supplier Weekly Health Checks, Global Resourcing bi-weekly meetings, Monthly Dashboards with Supplier, Finance Shared Services and Global Resourcing.)
- Monitor/track Supplier’s performance against standards (volumes, SLA, Change Requests) set out in Service Level Agreement through identification of missed SLAs, error log, as well as support the implementation of corrective measures to ensure gaps are closed and development and completion of the periodic review of the Service Level Agreement with internal and external business partners.
- Act as the escalation/referral point of contact for supplier . Manage escalations, facilitate and co-ordinate resolution between RBC LOB’s & Suppliers as required.
- Develop and store all supplier-related internal communications and process flows (i.e.: Archer Risk exceptions, SharePoint Sites, etc.
- Enter the monthly invoice into Coupa prior to approval then forward them to FinanceSystem Access
- Primary contact for Supplier’s requests to create, change, and delete employee’s’ access/authorities including managing profiles and ensuring RBC Talent Link courses are completed within the established time frame and ensures supplier resources are accurately captured in Beeline Application & IAP system
- Responsible for the administration/maintenance of all system application requests (i.e. SECAF, Peoplesoft, TLM,) including completing annual reviews in EAR and EOSARS to ensure compliance with internal regulatory requirements and provides system access application support to FSS Role Base User Access AnalystsControls
- Responsible for building awareness and monitoring on various control policies
For more information or to apply, please see link: https://jobs.rbc.com/job/Halifax-Supplier-Coordinator-&-Role-Base-user-Access-Analyst-NS/352158300/?locale=en_US