With our diverse portfolio of locations, you will find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that’s right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you’ll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Delta Hotels.
We are looking for individuals to join our Community who share our passion & commitment for providing a Welcoming, Engaging, and Exceeding culture for both our guests and employees. Delta Hotels & Resorts is an inclusive and healthy place to work, because we know the way we deal with our employees will be reflected in the way they interact with our guests.
- A friendly and enthusiastic individual with a professional appearance.
- Demonstrates exceptional guest service skills with a passion to continually anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills as well as a keen eye for detail are essential.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve, initiate action, and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Reliable and flexible to various work shifts (including weekends & holidays).
- A working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel is required.
- A working knowledge of OPERA and bilingualism are assets.
- Embrace all Delta Hotels’ Connex Standards and Delta’s Mission, Vision, and Brand Values.
- Exceed the expectations of all guests (both internal and external) through empowerment and by responding attentively, efficiently, and politely to all requests.
- Help create a positive work environment through teamwork and cooperation with peers and team leaders.
- Actively participate in monthly departmental communication meetings.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by reporting all safety hazards, following WHMIS and Fire Safety training, and working in a safe manner.
- Process all guest check-ins and check-outs and respond to guest inquiries and concerns.
- Up sell guest rooms to maximize revenues.
- Follow specific checklists and credit procedures.
- Operation of switchboard and related functions.
- Prepare Delta Privilege/VIP guests arrival and departure information.
- All other duties as assigned as well as thorough training on the Night Audit function.
Please apply online at jobs.marriott.com by February 1, 2016
Job Number: 15001VLX