Assist in all aspects of selling cut Christmas Tree and related products from a retail lot in Sydney:
- This position requires good communication skills and the ability to keep accurate records.
- Applicants should be in good physical condition.
- Applicants must provide their own PPE.
- Setting up equipment and putting products on display.
- Dealing with customers on a one to one basis.
- Record keeping in log books.
- Maintaining the tree lot during the season including performing good housekeeping practices.
- Taking down equipment after the season is over and final clean up of lot.
- Start date is first week of December to Dec.24 or when all products are sold out.
- Shifts will range from a minimum of 2 hrs to 8 hrs with the longer shifts to be on weekends. Nutritional breaks and meals will be provided for the longer shifts.
- Rate of pay for this position is $ 12.00/hr.
Interested parties should submit their resume via e-mail only to: email@example.com
All applications should include availability and contact information (preferably text and cell- phone number.)
Only those applicants granted a job interview will be contacted.