The Management/Sales Training Program equips you to take one of two career paths, both of which can lead to high-level management positions within the Paint Stores Group. Once you have completed the Management/Sales Training Program, you can choose to pursue the store management path or the sales path. During your time in the MTP, you’ll learn what it takes to succeed within each position along both career paths.
University graduate (business majors preferred);
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Excellent communication skills, a good work ethic, and interest in an active, ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ type of environment are essential;
- Experience in sales, customer service, food service, or construction is preferred.
Our Management/Sales Training (MT) Program prepares you for a successful career in management and outside professional sales at locations throughout Canada. The Program’s comprehensive 18-24 month experience is designed to provide you with the skill development and management support necessary for personal and professional growth. The Program
contains a mix of experiential knowledge gained through hands-on activities, classroom training, peer networking, career conferences, online learning and ongoing education throughout your career in the areas of sales, marketing, financial management, store operations, merchandising, customer service and human resource management.
- 6 to 8 weeks in a certified training store
- A structured learning program featuring a series of hands-on and virtual learning activities
- Eligible for salary reviews and incentives throughout the program
- Peer social networking using the latest technology
- Career conferences with district management every 6 months
- One week of classroom training at one of our Sherwin-Williams Division Training Centres
- Placement into an Assistant Manager position
- Ongoing professional development and preparation for career advancement
Compensation & Benefits
- We offer a competitive base salary with salary increases throughout the Program.
- In addition to our impressive base salary, we also offer incentives based on performance.
- Additional benefits include: health, dental and vision care; life insurance; disability insurance; RRSP; company-paid pension investment plan;
tuition reimbursement; employee assistance program; and various discount programs.
Check out the FAQ section of our website at www.sherwin.com/careers/opportunities/mtp/faq.
Christina Lebuffe, Canada Division Recruiter
Phone Number: 905-849-2908
Email Address: email@example.com
To learn more:
To apply (click here):