Cape Breton Credit Union is a full service financial co-operative serving the needs of over 5000 members from 2 locations at 340 Prince Street, Sydney and 135 Reserve Street, Glace Bay.
The successful candidate will possess:
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proven ability to handle and balance cash
· Proven data entry skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Financial Services Representative to provide high quality service to current and prospective members of our credit union. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the FSR will be responsible for:
· Processing and balancing various financial transactions
· Updating member computer records
· Answering questions and assisting members in making the most effective use of our products and service offerings
· Presenting and explaining credit union products and services and cross selling on the benefits of utilizing other credit union services
· Assisting and backing-up other team members and completing other duties as assigned The Ideal candidate for this position will have completed post-secondary education in business or finance and have work experience in a business setting.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Cape Breton Credit Union offers a comprehensive benefits package.
For more information or to apply, contact Jennifer Currie, 902-563-1196.
We wish to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an Interview will be contacted.