Does providing quality work get you pumped up? Are you driven to innovate and find creative solutions? Do you have a passion for the digital marketing industry? If you answered yes to these questions, you already have what it takes to become an ISLer.
The Client Service Coordinator is an extremely important role to both ISL and our clients. You are on the front lines as the one clients call when they need a solution to a problem, are looking for a better way to do something or just need a little bit of support integrating content on their website.
Working closely with ISL’s account managers, developers, content integrators, designers, resource manager and consultants, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the digital marketing industry.
The Client Service Coordinator position is the perfect position to set your digital marketing career in motion.
This year we are excited to celebrate our 20th year in business. Over the years we have developed a respected team of digital marketing experts based out of Halifax with offices in New Brunswick, Vancouver and Toronto.
ISL offers our team interesting work, professional development opportunities and competitive benefits. We are proud to be recognized for the fifth year in a row as a “Best Places to Work in Atlantic Canada”.
You’ll be great if you:
- are organized and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- have outstanding, effective verbal and written communication skills
- have a keen eye and pay attention to detail
- enjoy helping clients find solutions
- enjoy collaborating on projects
- aren’t afraid to ask lots of questions, challenge the status quo and find better ways of doing things
- are enthusiastic and committed to your work
- have a solid education including post-secondary
Your days might be spent:
- triaging client requests
- communicating with clients
- coordinating tasks
- using Salesforce and Jira for case management
- integrating content using Drupal, WordPress, OneWeb or DotNetNuke
- providing CMS support to clients
- assisting with monthly reports for clients
- periodically assisting with website testing.
To succeed in this position you share our core values of:
- Mastering Our Craft
- Obsess About Quality
- See Opportunities
To succeed in this position you must be able to:
- Work on the fly – this industry moves quickly and plans change rapidly. Your critical thinking, time management and adaptability skills will come in handy
- Communicate effectively – you will work closely with clients and our team. Efficient and accurate communication is key
- Be proactive – we love people who can predict, prevent or plan for future activities. You will implement better ways of doing things and continue to develop your skills
- Get committed – you will demonstrate ownership and be accountable as others will depend on you. Your work ethic and enthusiasm will be contagious
Share – your skills, knowledge and experiences are invaluable to our team and clients. Share them.
You will find application information for this position and others at this link: http://www.isl.ca/careers
The deadline to apply is September 4.