Job/Project Description: RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Tasks and Responsibilities
- conduct independent research in CBU library and Beaton Institute;
- produce a comprehensive written literature review;
- critically assess literature and make recommendations for future research;
- oral presentation of research findings;
- work with staff at the Beaton Institute in developing and implementing special projects, where appropriate.
- an upper level student is preferred; exceptional second year student may be considered;
- student may be from any disciplinary background;
- excellent research, writing, communication, problem solving, organizational, and computer skills.
Start Date: Mid-September
End Date: Mid-December
Hours: All positions are part time, hours TBD
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: email@example.com Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/applications/
Deadline to apply is September 11, 2015.