Hurry! The next paid internship starts February 1, 2017. Apply at email@example.com
You are a leader, dynamic, focused on operational excellence and are looking for a management position? We take care of you by offering a custom integration program and access to a management position with growing responsibilities!
You will have the chance to participate in a series of seven training periods for a duration of six months each in Canada and the United States, for a total of 3 ½ years. This tailored training will allow you to acquire a thorough understanding of the marine transportation industry. In addition, you will have the support of our designated mentors and our dedicated employees, and this, for the duration of the training.
This series of practical training will take place in the following operations:
- Sydney, NS
- Halifax, NS
- Port Manatee, FL
- CrossGlobe, VA
- Baltimore, MD
- Montreal, QC (1 year)
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, engineering or management;
- Two to three (2-3) years’ experience maximum of supervision, operational activities or sales (asset);
- Willing to travel across Eastern Canada and the US;
- Fluently bilingual in French, English or Spanish;
- Team player, communication skills, autonomy, flexibility.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work as an Operation superintendent, and learn the roles and responsibilities pertaining to the break-bulk and bulk operations of each selected location;
- Learn the Operations Managers’ responsibilities and the foundations of running a terminal operation efficiently;
- Manage your own projects;
- Explore administration training at Logistec’s head office in our various departments.
We are taking care about you:
- A fantastic opportunity to access management employment;
- An opportunity to travel across Canada and the US;
- A full-time permanent position with growing responsibilities;
- Complete benefits package.