About the Organizations
Established in 2001, Protocase Inc is a rapidly expanding company that focuses on combining advances in software with advanced manufacturing techniques to offer unique custom manufacturing to the engineering, design, and research industries. Using the expertise of over 100 employees, Protocase is proud to have a client base of over 8,000 customers throughout North America and around the globe. Customers include Boeing, L3, Raytheon, Google, Apple, Microsoft, NASA, SpaceEx, MIT and many more.
To learn more about the company, visit http://www.protocase.com.
45 Drives is a division of Protocase that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells ultra-large, customizable storage servers. 45 Drives is highly differentiated from mainstream computer manufactures due to its open designs and relationships with the open-source software community. The company stays true to its community roots in its product development, marketing, and business practices.
To learn more, visit http://www.45drives.com.
About the Opportunity
Currently, Protocase /45 Drives are in need of a Social Media Marketing Coordinator to join the team in Sydney (Cape Breton), Nova Scotia for a 14-month term. Working 40 hours per week, you can look forward to having a flexible work schedule, allowing you to balance work and home life.
In this role, the successful candidate will assist the Marketing team with all aspects of marketing for Protocase and 45 Drives. Our strategies are based around providing exceptional products and experiences, to create buzz and positive word of mouth, and to build our businesses from the grass roots. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Monitor word of mouth and social media content and engage with followers
- Help develop content for all marketing channels: websites, monthly newsletters, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and others)
- Post daily on the latest news, engage in social conversations and share internal company “happenings”
- Stay up-to-date in the latest news for electronic products & technology for engineers and designers and big data storage to report findings in weekly meetings
- Actively engage in creative meetings
- Help produce video and articles to use in social media campaigns
- Help develop product collateral (postcards, brochures, etc.)
- A degree in marketing from a recognized post-secondary institution, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and creative thinking
- Experience using social media tools (including Google Analytics, Facebook advertising, etc.)
- Experience in photo/video production and editing an asset
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to work in a team environment
- New graduates and entry-level candidates are welcome to apply
About the Benefits
In exchange for all your hard work and determination in this role, you will receive a competitive salary range based on qualifications and experience, along with:
- Flexible work schedule
- Two weeks’ vacation
- Two extra holidays over and above stat holidays
Upon joining Protocase/45 Drives, you will find a supportive team that encourages professional development. The company often hosts seasonal BBQs and events like the Christmas party and group lunches.
Do you have a true passion for what you do and want to grow with a company? Apply now!
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Applications close Friday, September 11, 2015.