Editorial and Web Management Assistant, DvL Publishing Inc.
156 Main St
Liverpool, Nova Scotia B0T 1K0
DvL Publishing Inc., located in Liverpool, NS produces 4 regional publications as well as a monthly newspaper. Our magazines are devoted to those who love farming and other rural pursuits to make a living and a life for themselves and their families in the country. Gardening, small woodlot management, and all of the skills that are part and parcel of life in the country are the mainstays of this compendium of news, information, profiles and feature articles. Our mission is to be the voice of the agricultural and forestry industry in Atlantic Canada. Trade publications Atlantic Beef & Sheep and Atlantic Forestry Review and now Farm Focus round out the compliment of magazines delivered to our subscribers and industry professionals in the region.
- Working toward or have competed a degree in English or IT related studies
- online content management and development of websites and social media
- assisting editorial staff in day to day magazine and newspaper publishing, such as copy editing, proofreading and type setting
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Please apply through the following link: http://ssbdc.ca/jobs/