Customer Service Representative, OTC Insurance Brokers
91- B Water St.
Yarmouth, NS B5A 4T9
We are very busy insurance brokerage that provides a variety of products including home, auto and business insurance. We have been in business for 10 years and are truly independently owned and operated. Our core values include honesty, integrity and creating a fun working environment. Our commitment to education provides our clients with the most educated customer advisors available. Our exceptional benefits program including profit sharing demonstrates our commitment to staff and a balanced work/home life.
The qualifications required for this position includes:
- have a great personality and be able to connect with customers
- be detailed oriented and very organized
- have the ability to self study and write exams – this is a licensed position
- be able to multi task and be able to think outside the box
- be a career oriented person that is dedicated to personal growth
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Please apply through the following link: http://ssbdc.ca/jobs/