Nova Scotia Business Inc. (NSBI) is Nova Scotia’s private sector-led business development agency. We help companies enhance their competitiveness through trade development and financing. We are also responsible for attracting foreign direct investment to the province, driving the growth of Nova Scotia’s economy.
- Commerce or business administration student;
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Experience with financial statement review and analysis;
- Accounting and/or banking experience;
- Good customer service skills;
- High degree of initiative and attention to detail; and
- Outgoing personality.
- Assist in monitoring adherence to financial assistance agreements;
- Assists with the requisite due diligence process on new lending applications;
- Assist in completion of annual financial statement review and analysis;
- Assist in the preparation of amendments to the terms and conditions of existing loans;
- Provide assistance in researching industry sectors;
- Assist with minor administrative functions related to impaired loans; and
- Provide assistance to Account Managers in completion of client visits.
Position Reports to: Director, Business Financing
Dates: May 1 – September 1, 2017
Salary: Commensurate with experience ($14-$16 per hour)
World Trade & Convention Center, 1800 Argyle Street, Suite 700, Halifax, NS
To Apply, send resume, cover letter and a copy of your unofficial transcript to email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday, February 2, 2017
For more information on NSBI: https://www.novascotiabusiness.com/