To lead by example by providing memorable service that so impresses the guest as to ensure repeats visits while maximizing revenues at every available sales opportunity and by actively developing the skills of all front office personnel.
- Must possess excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills. Must be a team player.
- Develop a team of reservation agents to effectively sell and maximize revenue – 1 year supervisory experience
- Technical Proficiency Required. Knowledge of a computerized reservations system an asset; ‘OPERA’ preferred
- Ensure all reservation agents are thoroughly familiar with the services and facilities of the hotel & city knowledge
- Monitor call quality for all reservation agents
- Previous front office experience recommended
- Should possess knowledge with social media channels and be revenue-focused
- Candidate should be organized, self-motivated and demonstrate initiative
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
Shifts include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to Carol Logan, Director of Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20th at 5pm.
For more information on the Cambridge Suite Halifax and the Prince George Hotel, see below websites:
The Prince George Hotel
1725 Market Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3N9
Cambridge Suites Halifax
1583 Brunswick St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3P5