To extend warm hospitality and provide excellent customer service to our guests.
- Computer and typing skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, professional telephone manner and presentation.
- A minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Enrollment in or completion of a Hospitality Management course is preferred.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Welcome guests to Fox Harb’r and ensure they receive a sense of warmth and hospitality every time they deal with Guest Services either by phone or in person.
- Greet and register Resort guests in a courteous and efficient manner within Fox Harb’r Resort’s guidelines for cashiering.
- Collect and receipt of payment from guests upon check out in a courteous and efficient manner within Fox Harb’r Resort’s guidelines for cashiering
- Communicate all special amenity requirements, priority cleaning assignments and changes in room status and late checkouts to Housekeeping Department and the Bell Persons.
- Provide impeccable guest service through continuous communication with the Bell Persons for luggage, courtesy transportation and other guest needs.
- Accept, confirm, modify or cancel reservations.
- Accept and relay all room service orders.
- Be fully knowledgeable on all resort rates, packages and events.
- Provide information to our guests on all the services Fox Harb’r Resort provides (Golf, Spa, Food and Beverage, marina etc.)
- Perform any other guest service duties as required, (deliveries to guests, handling of complaints).
- Accept and communicate Guest aviation information.
- Take immediate and positive action within the guidelines provided in the event of emergency alarm or situation of any nature. Responsible for the full knowledge of fire and safety procedures.
- Maintain the proper inventory of front desk supplies.
- Completion of closing tasks such as, balancing at end of shift, checklist of completed duties, entering pertinent information into logbook ad passing on information to the next shift.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Execute all reasonable additional assignments determined by Supervisor or Management Personnel.
- Be a member of the Fox Harb’r Guest Services Team, remember at all times we are here not only to serve our guests but also to exceed their demands.
At Fox Harb’r Resort, we know every employee is a valued part of the team.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages, Gratuities & Commission
- Discounts at the Resort’s Dining Areas; The Cape Cliff and Willard
- Discounts on Golf and Spa services & products
- Complimentary use of the Junior Olympic Pool, Mineral Pool, Hot Tub and Fitness Room
- Team Member rates for Golf on the 18 Hole Championship and Executive Course
- Team Member Activities and Department Incentives
- Team Member housing availability
- Team Member Education Bursary Program
Interested individuals may apply by email:
Human Resources Department
While all responses are appreciated, only those applicants who will be invited for an interview will be contacted.