This new Canadian IT communications company has started its head office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. User Operations at UBIQUE requires Support Engineers to interact with requests that are related to hardware and software. The team provides feedback, instruction and troubleshooting. Additionally, they assist in operational tasks related to shipping and order processing and customer accounts.
- spend time interacting with users via email and occasionally phone.
- optimize the internal and external documentation and processes
- work closely with other teams
- perform user acceptance testing
- have the opportunity to build systems
- write code to integrate support tools and applications
- get involved in CPE testing
Looking for people who:
- possess some higher education
- have a passion for helping customers and a willingness to learn
- are passionate about technology
- have a strong work ethic
Nice to haves
- prior experience at a growth stage company
- prior experience in a support specialist or tier 2/3 support role
- experience with Zendesk, Broadband Services, IP, Basic Networking, Programming Monitoring, SNMP
- experience in routers, switches and firewalls
Deadline to apply: 23 February 2016
You should include these in your application
- Your background and accomplishments
- Why you want to work in this role
- languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any
- Your answer to the following: given free rein, what are one or two improvements you would have made to the processes of a company or organization where you have worked? How would you assess if the changes were successful?
Ubique Networks Inc.
1 Douglas Street Sydney, NS B1P 1V2 e: email@example.com t: 902 500 5000