The Town of Riverview: Summer Office Assistant
The Town of Riverview is home to more than 19,000 citizens. With numerous development projects underway, New Brunswick’s largest town is expected to grow as more people choose to live and work in Riverview.
It is now seeking applicants for the summer student position of Summer Office Assistant with the Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Relations.
- Currently enrolled in secondary or post-secondary education and/or enrolled in the fall.*
- Familiarity with Town of Riverview policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and social media.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively work with the public.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current Criminal Record Check meeting Town’s expectations.
- Provide frontline customer service to the patrons of the Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Relations including answering telephones, providing patron customer service, responding to email inquiries, photocopying and creating flyer, letters and notices.
- Coordinate the sign out and maintenance of the department’s vehicles and vehicle inspection forms.
- Provide general administrative support to the summer coordinators and the full time staff of the department.
Department of Human Resources
30 Honour House Court
Riverview, NB E1B 3Y9
Application forms are found in the employment section of www.townofriverview.ca.
* All post-secondary applicants who are currently enrolled in and returning to a post-secondary institution in the fall of 2017 are required to complete a SEED application form. Information on the SEED program is available at www.nbjobs.ca.
Deadline for application is January 31, 2017.