Reporting to: Festival Director/Assistant
- The ability to work well independently on several projects concurrently;
- possess excellent communication, organizational and creative thinking skills;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation;
- Working closely within a small team in an office environment;
- Ability to operate general office equipment;
- Fundraising experience considered an asset;
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 25 pounds;
- Willingness to be a Team Player and Hard Worker.
In conjunction with the Festival Director, Event Coordinators will develop and implement events for the Festival.
This also includes
- organizing facilities
- organizing details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, equipment, etc.
- other office duties as assigned by the Festival Director/Board of Directors.
If you would like more information on how you could apply for this position as a CBU Co-op Option and earn 3 credits toward your degree, please contact CBU Student Placement Officer Carly Turnbull: email@example.com
To Apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to Bill Weatherbee before May 8, 2017.