Public Health Student: Hastings Prince Edward Public Health – Health Promotion Department
Job Summary: Reporting to a Program Manager of Health Promotion, the student will be responsible for the planning and implementation of health promotion campaigns, programs and services. The student will also assist in resource revisions, program operations, developing reports and general health promotion tasks.
Additional requirements include:
- Post-secondary student in a health-related discipline with strong critical thinking;
- problem-solving; and time management skills. Knowledge of health promotion principles are an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Computer skills and use of the internet (required); and
- A valid driver’s licence and use of a vehicle (required).
Belleville Main Office
179 North Park Street
Salary: $15.95 per hour (plus vacation pay)
Commencement Date: 16 week position beginning on May 1, 2017
Closing Date: March 31, 2017 at 4:30pm
Normal Working Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm – Flexible working hours may be required.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30PM on Friday, March 31, 2017.
Please quote “HP Summer Student” in e-mail subject line.
Please refer to the “Resume Submission Guide” on our careers page.
We respectfully request applicants follow these instructions, to ensure your application receives proper consideration.