Why Hire a Co-op Student?
The workforce of today is being educated at CBU. There are over 300 students involved with work-experience programs each semester. Below are some of the reasons why employers benefit from recruiting a CBU co-op student- such as:
- CBU students are able to bring new ideas and viewpoints to any workplace.
- The CBU co-op program allows employers to train and mentor their future colleagues.
- The CBU co-op program provides employers with students that are eager to work and succeed.
- The co-op program allows employers to address staffing needs due to vacations, sick leave, etc.
- CBU students must obtain at least a 70% average to be eligible for the co-op program. This means that employers have their pick of the best and brightest students CBU has to offer.
Whether employers are looking to recruit future employees or fill a part-time position, CBU students are the perfect addition to any business. The CBU co-op program is the perfect opportunity for employers to connect with a body of students. It doesn’t matter if a business is located in downtown Sydney, N.S. or in downtown Toronto- employers can rest easy knowing that CBU students are available and ready to work.
To post a job and get involved with the CBU co-op program, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.