There are resources that can help you discover the most respected/cited publications in your field and country that will allow you to determine where to publish your research.
- Ranks publication citations by language, subject category (e.g. Social Sciences) and related subcategories (e.g. Social Work)
- How to use Google Metrics: Brief Video Tutorial by UOIT
- Shows journal and country metrics and rankings
- Based on data provided by Scopus
- An open access alternative to the “Journal Impact Factor”
To Increase Your Visibility
Academic social networks have been developed to allow for the free distribution of both published and unpublished research.
- Social networking for academics
- Able to share your work and collect statistics
- Follow other works produced in your field of interest
- Science-specific social network
- Share your work and receive feedback/questions from other academics/collect statistics
- Share your work and receive feedback and collect statistics
- Manage citations used in your research
- Purchased by Elsevier in 2013