Thank you for your interest in receiving a Certificate of Completion for Cape Breton University’s MIKM 2701: Learning from Knowledge Keepers of Mi’kma’ki. Please find below, all of the details you will need to receive your Certificate of Completion:
To qualify for a certificate of completion, you must:
- Write a 250 word personal reflection on every session (11 in total) addressing the question “What did I take from this session that better helps me understand Mi’kmaq knowledge?”
- Submit these reflections together with a 300 word ‘summary reflection’ on the whole course addressing the question “What did taking this course mean to me?”
- Submit your final reflections in one single PDF document (the system will only allow you to upload a single file that is 100MB).
The submission process:
- To submit your $75.00 CAD (plus tax) payment for your Certificate of Completion please follow this link: http://happen.cbu.ca/certificatepayment. Once you have submitted your payment, you will automatically be redirected to the page where you can upload your final reflection document. In addition, you will receive an email from PayPal confirming receipt of your payment.
- If you wish to pay now and submit at a later date, you can do that as well. Once paid, you will also receive an email with similar information as the page you will be directed to after you have paid. This email will have a link which will give you the option to upload your reflection document in the future.
- Once your payment and reflection document have been received and reviewed, we will mail your certificate of completion to you.