The Department of Athletics at CBU invites applications from CBU students for Campus Recreation Staff.
Reporting to the Campus Recreation Manager, ideal candidates will have an interest in recreation and intramural activities at CBU and be flexible in their work hours to accommodate daytime, evening, and some weekend events.
- Supervise intramural leagues and keep records
- Ensure access to equipment and keep inventory
- Record and report attendance
- Communicate and promote the CampusRec program
- Provide suggestions on program offerings
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates should send the following documents to Shaun Ranni, Coordinator of Varsity Athletics & Recreation, Department of Athletics:
- a letter of application
- a resume
- complete contact information of three references
Applications must be received by 4:00 p.m., September 6th, 2016.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cape Breton University
Department of Athletics
P.O. Box 5300, 1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, NS, B1P 6L2