So, you’re ready to make it Happen and join the CBU family? This is where you take the first step toward creating an exciting future! Our online application form is just a few fields away. BEFORE YOU GO please take a few moments to review the important information on this page.
- Our online application is currently only available to new students and students may apply on-line only once. If you wish to make any changes to your application, including changing your program, please email email@example.com.
- The time it takes to complete the application form varies by user but 20 minutes is probably typical. It’s not currently possible to pause your application and come back later, so please be sure you have some uninterrupted time to to dedicate (and a maybe a cup of java) before you jump in!
- If you would like to save a copy of the application, you can find a copy of this application for download available here.
- All supporting documentation must be official and can be mailed to:
Admissions – Office of the Registrar
Cape Breton University
PO Box 5300, 1250 Grand Lake Road
Sydney, NS B1P 6L2
Or faxed to the attention of Cheryl Livingstone at 902-563-1371.
**Official supporting documents include transcripts, credentials and proof of English Language Proficiency. To be considered official, documents must come directly from the issuing institution or be a notarized copy of the original.
- The deadline for receipt of applications to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) program is February 28th
- The deadline for applications for all other fall semester programs is September 1st
- To make any changes to your application, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org
At CBU, we’re always happy to welcome our returning students back to the CBU family. If you’ve been away for more than one academic year, you’ll need to download and complete the admission application. You won’t need to pay an application fee again, just remember to place your student ID on the top of the first page. Once you’ve completed the application, fax or email a copy to the address/number indicated.
Master of Business Administration (Community Economic Development) Students
Please visit the Shannon School of Business for information on the application process.
Applications for the MBA in CED program are available here.
Bachelor of Education Students
Please visit the School of Professional Studies for information on the application process.
Applications for the BEd program are available here.
Master of Education Students
Please contact the School of Professional Studies at 902-563-1304 for information on the application process.
For more information contact: Cheryl Livingstone at 902-563-1166 or email@example.com.