Special bonus offers by conference supporters
More to come! Check back regularly…
Fundy Geological Museum: Free admission with full conference registration
- “Visit Fundy Geological Museum to meet some of the amazing creatures that inhabited this area millions of years ago. Marvel at our display of mineral treasures and learn about the unique geology of the area, where the world’s highest tides constantly reveal new evidence of an ancient past. Visit a working fossil lab where scientists reconstruct the past—one bone fragment at a time. Discover fossils and footprints, rocky red cliffs and sea stacks, tranquil beaches and prehistoric landscapes.”
Joggins Fossil Centre: Free admission to the centre and tour of the Joggins Fossil Cliffs UNESCO World Heritage Site with full conference registration
- “For more than a century, scientists have studied the cliffs and visitors from around the world have come to explore. The coastal cliffs reveal the most complete fossil record of life during Earth’s “Coal Age”, 300 million years ago. It is truly a site of universal value, the only place on Earth where visitors can view these rare fossils of plants and animals preserved in place where they lived.”
Blue Beach Fossil Museum: Free admission to museum and 25% off guided fossil tour (with full conference registration)
- “The oldest collection of fossil tracks (on the planet) comes from the Blue Beach locality. The museum hosts a mind- blowing new collection of over 2000 tetrapod-track slabs. Find out why these are called “the Rosetta Stone” by leading track researchers.”
Hopewell Rocks: 25% off Admission to the park and interpretive centre (with full conference registration).
- “The Hopewell Rocks is a place to pause…a place to appreciate a remarkable story interwoven through time, tide, and the intricacies of nature. These are the highest tides in the world. And they happen twice a day….every day.”
Cape Enrage: $3 off admission (= 50% off regular adult admission) with full conference registration.
- “The Bay of Fundy is one of the Marine Wonders of the World with tides rising as much as 16.3m (53 vertical feet) over a 12-hour period twice each day. Cape Enrage offers one of the most spectacular views of the natural phenomenon from its towering cliffs and has been a light station and fog alarm since 1838; the current light tower is over 140 years old.”
Roads to Sea Guided Tours: 10% off of Bay of Fundy guided tours.
- “Experience New Brunswick’s magnificent Bay of Fundy and Acadian coastal landscapes with “Roads to Sea” Guided Tours, a nature-based tourism company operating out of Moncton, New Brunswick.”