To submit your abstract please email your abstract in the proper format (see below) to this address.
Presentations can be made either orally or as a poster. Please indicate when submitting your abstract.
Oral Presentations: Oral presentations are limited to 10 minutes plus 5 minutes for questions. Students may use PowerPoint for their presentations.
Poster Presentations: Maximum size for posters is 4 feet x 6 feet. The presenter stands by her/his poster to answer questions and discuss the project. Audience members circulate from poster to poster talking with the student researchers. Students may wish to provide copies of a one-page summary of their poster for interested audience members to take with them.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted in Microsoft Word or RTF format
- Text should be single-spaced, using a consistent 12-point font throughout
- Abstract length is 100-250 words
- Abstract must be prepared according to the APA Publication Manual
- Title must be included
- Name(s) of presenter(s) and university affiliation(s) must be included
- Type of presentation (oral or poster) must be indicated