In addition to its on-campus location, CBU’s Shannon School of Business offers its popular MBA in Community Economic Development program in five other locations, including Whitehorse, Yukon. The Shannon School of Business uses acclaimed faculty from across Canada to deliver face-to-face MBA classes on alternate weekends, on location at the Yukon College campus.
The Whitehorse offering of the MBA in Community Economic Development is the regular program designed to cater to the needs of busy professionals, on a schedule that enables a balance between work, family, and classes.
- Cohorts start every second year: the next cohort will begin in September 2016 and will graduate in October 2018.
- Flexible part-time program schedule that can be completed as quickly as 2 years or extended up to 6 years
- Career-friendly class schedule: classes are Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., on alternate weekends. There are no classes in July and August.
- You know your class schedule from the start and you can plan for your work travel and family commitments: 2016-18 Whitehorse schdeule
- Convenient class location in Whitehorse
Visit our About Our MBA section for program features, curriculum and course details.
To request more information:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902.563.1467 or 902.563.1664
We can also review your resume and academic transcripts and provide a free admission assessment: you can include unofficial copies with your email message to email@example.com