In addition to its on-campus location, CBU’s Shannon School of Business offers its popular MBA in Community Economic Development program in five other locations, including Edmonton. The Shannon School of Business uses acclaimed faculty from across Canada to deliver face-to-face MBA classes on alternate weekends, on location at NAIT, main campus.
The Edmonton offering of the MBA in Community Economic Development is the regular program designed to cater to the needs of busy professionals, on a schedule that enables a balance between work, family, and classes.
- A new cohort begins every September in Edmonton: the next cohort will begin in September 2017 and will graduate in October 2019. This will be the 14th cohort in Edmonton.
- Flexible part-time program schedule that can be completed as quickly as 2 years or extended up to 6 years
- Career-friendly class schedule: classes are Friday 5 – 9 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., on alternate weekends. There are no classes in July and August.
- You know your class schedule from the start and you can plan for your work travel and family commitments: Edmonton MBA Schedule
- Convenient location in midtown Edmonton, right on the LRT.
- Quality: This graduate program has received the written approval of Alberta’s Minister of Advanced Education and Technology, having undergone a quality assessment process and been found to meet the criteria established by the Ministry.
- Access to proud and committed alumni in YEG, with active alumni chapter.
Visit our About Our MBA section for program features, curriculum and course details.
To request more information:
Email email@example.com or call 902.563.1467 or 902.563.1664
We can also review your resume and academic transcripts and provide a free admission assessment: you can include unofficial copies with your email message to firstname.lastname@example.org